We take your pumps’ life seriously.
Please note that as it an handmade pair of shoes, they can show different shades or stitches which are not manufacturing defects.
In order to maximise the life cycle of your TPFM pumps we recommend to follow the below advises:
- when it rains keep your feet away from the puddles
- protect your precious heels from any permanent cobblestone damage: you need to fly on the milanese san pietrini as well as in Rome, new york, london
- don’t wear heels on the beach - you have to wait the Aperitivo o’clock
- Can't do heels? Don't do mountains while snowing: just wait for the perfect time of the day to enjoy a cool party or a chic dinner wearing the TPFM
- if you think that heels are inappropriate at the countryside, think about Royal Ascot horse race in the English countryside! But think before - you would need another pair of pumps after it!
Keep the leather area clean and dry;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather good from moisture;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces;
- Do not press them when packing
- Store your TPFM pumps provided to you or in your shoe rack when not in use.